Monday, May 31, 2010

Readers' Choice Color Inspiration No.2

THINKING OF YOU - Card No. 1

This is Card No.1 of the Cyndi Hall Creations Blog!!!

I created this card to enter the Color Inspiration Challenge from Kristina Werner's blog. She is a very creative girl. I love her blog and her designs. Click Here.



This is a close-up so you can see the inside of the card.

I used my newest set of stamps from Hero Arts, Scrapbook paper and Copic Markers.
I had never used Copic Markers until recently and I love them! I was able to get 14 of them for my birthday and I have decided to save money and keep adding markers to my collection. I will post a card using more Copic Markers soon :)
If you have any questions about Card No.1 let me know.
Leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Cyndi.
    I'm happy to meet your blog..

    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndi! what a cute card!! I love how you made a window where that cute owl is peeking out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG .. it is the best 1 in the challenge..
    gd luk dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooove owls and i love your card! very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great I love the 3D detail... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable-happy, bright-super job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to start a blog, Cyndi! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and fun!!! Love that pop of turquoise...congrats on the top 10!!

    ReplyDelete