Friday, June 11, 2010

Readers' Choice Color Inspiration No.3

This is Card No.3 of the Cyndi Hall Creation Blog!
I made this card to participate in the Readers' Choice Color Inspiration No. 3 Challenge from Kristina Werner's blog. Click Here
This is the second card that I have made for her website.
Card No. 1 of my blog made it in to her top 10 round-up!
Well see what happens with this one :)


I used Scrapbook patterned paper, cardstock, white ink pen and my Silhouette die cutter machine.


I love how the Silhouette can cut very intricate designs such as this butterfly.

If you have any questions about this card, let me know :)

Please leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. very very pretty card!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your card! My only critique is to change the order of the green paper so the "THANK" would stand out more. I think the light green would have make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely use of the colours - I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an absolutely beautiful card!.. i love the butterfly! :D

    ReplyDelete