Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July eveyone :)
-
Today has been a good day. It is Sunday...church day! and it is 4th of July which means that there was a special at church. I love specials! The praise and worship team and choir of Tree of Life Church sang a few freedom songs including the National Anthem. It was awesome!
My husband was a part of it. He did great. I am so pround of him.
God is so good and his blessing are endless :)

-
We may not get the chance to go see the fireworks at the park tonight. I will post later about it if we do decide to go, but I would like to share with you a picture I took last year on 4th of July. It is of my son watching the firework. I think is pretty cute :) It was the first time that I was able to get an OK shot of fireworks. I would love to figure out how to take better pictures at night.
I just need to practice...I know :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. I just read an article about how to take good fireworks photos. Three essential things: tripod, shutter release remote, and very slow shutter speed. Yes, practice, practice, and more practice.

    ReplyDelete