Friday, July 2, 2010

You've blessed my life in so many ways

You've bless me in so many ways - Card No. 4
I am happy again now that I had a chance to make a new item for my blog. I need to set up a day to create things and upload them so you can see them. Right now I think it will be on Thursdays.
-
I love making cards. I have always loved to make things and give them away. I rarely keep anything for myself :) I have made things, from cards to mini albums to polymer clay jewelry to melting glass. How many things have I kept?... maybe an average of one per category. If you ask my family...hey have many of each :) I love giving stuff to people!
-
So today's card is a gift card holder. Believe it or not, I made it from scraps of paper I had left from a couple of other cards. I wanted to make something small, quick and simple, so this is what I ended up with. Hope you like it!
-
This is a pic from what the inside of the card looks like.
The stamp I used says: You've blessed my life in so many ways Thank you. So, I inked the first part for the outside of the card and then the "Thank you" part for the inside.
-
This was also the first time I had used white core cardstock to fold the card and I don't think I like it. I may use it to embelish something or for a scrapbook pages :)
-
This is it for now.
Please leave a comment.
Let me know if you have any questions about Card No. 4
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment