Friday, June 29, 2012

Bible Verse of the Day :)

"Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits" Psalm 103:1-2 (NASB)
___________________________
Psalm 103:1-5 are the verses that God put in my heart today. "Bless the LORD, O my soul"... Is my understanding that one of the meanings of "to bless" is "to be thankful, to be greatful" so, to me Psalm 103:1 tells me to be thankful and greatful to my LORD with all of me for everything He has done in my life and specially for sending Jesus to die in the cross for me :)  but, don't forget Psalm 103:2-5..."And forget none of His benefits"...and what are those benefits you may ask? Read verses below.
"Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle"  Psalm 103:3-5 (NASB)
___________________________

I am thankful for all those benefits: Forgiveness, Healing, Redemtion, Love, Kindness and Compassion. Because I am a daughter of GOD, I get to thank Him for all He has done in me, but I also receive all those benefits. That is awesome, isn't? :)

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment