Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gotta love Chick-fil-a! :)


Chick-fil-a is my kids favorite place to eat and mine, too! Let me tell you why:

1. As far a I know, they are a Christian company.

There is always Christian music playing in the background. They are close on Sundays, which allows their employees to attend church.

2. Their food is so yummy!

We love those chicken nuggets :) 

3.  Their playscape is truly kids friendly.

My kids (2 and 6 year old) can safely play in there. I don't have to climb up their slide to help them get down. Their glass windows allows you to keep an eye on your kids.


4. They have special offers all the time.

They offer free breakfast some times (there is a free breakfast week coming up at the end of July). The coupons I have seen are always for free items (no purchase necesary). They have free meals if you dress like a cow during Cow Appreciation Day (this summer is July 13, 2012). We will try to dress like a cow this Friday :)


5. Their kid's meal toys are always educational.

I love the fact that their kid's meal books and toys always have something my kids can learn from. My kids really like getting the books, and because they are small they can read at home or anywhere we go. In fact, we have a small collection of Chick-fil-a books.

Stay tuned for a binding technique for the small Chick-fil-a books collection we have!

Which ones are your favorite places to eat? Leave a comment  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this restaurant too!

    ReplyDelete