Toddler Activity: Color Matching Activity
-Deviled Eggs Serving Dish (or a dish with compartments)
1. Place all of the Sweertheart candy in the middle
2. Place one heart of each color on each compartment
3. Let your toddler sort them out by color.
VALENTINE'S CRAFT: Heart Door Hanger
-Marker (we used red)
-A heart shape (like a cookie cutter)
-Something to hang the craft with (I use apipe cleaner)
1. Trace heart shape with pencil on cardstock
2. Outline shape with red marker
3. Put glue on the area where you want the candy to be
4. Let it dry for about 1 hour or so
5. Cut around heart
6. Tape pipe cleaner or ribbon to the back of the heart
7. Hang on door and you are DONE!
These are the door hangers my sons made:
My almost-3 year old decided to cover the whole heart with candy. (Picture on the Left)
My 7 year old decided to color the whole heart and outline it with the candy. (Picture on the right)
Hope this project inspired you to use any old candy that you have at home before your throw it away :)
Thanks for stopping by!