Friday, August 16, 2013

House Warming Gift: Key Holder

As I mention in this month's CHCBlog Card Sketch Challenge I used one of the pictures I took during our trip for a card as a house warming card. As soon as I finished the card, I remember that I had made a frame on a post earlier HERE and I decided to transform it to go with this card. I decided to make a key holder with it and this is what I came up with:

 
I used scrapbook paper for the back ground (I followed the directions as the earlier post HERE). I used blue cardstock as a mat and then orange patterned paper 1/4in smaller in the middle of the blue background.
 
This key holder also has a clothespin to hold reminder notes to read on your way out the door. You can use the clothes pin to hold the card you make for them :)
 
 
 
I used 4 hooks that I got at Home Depot to hang keys :)



 
I used ribbon to hang the frame. I used hot glue and then I stapled it to the frame.


It was a quick and easy project. What do you think? I think I need to make one for my house ;)
 
Let me know if you have any questions about this project.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment