Monday, August 26, 2013

Mix and Match Monday: Letterpress started kit and accessories

 
Happy Monday! Today's Mix & Match story is actually not from mixed and matched companies like the one from last week, but mixed and matched items bought at different times and different store locations to achieve awesome savings!
 
 I am going to share with you how being patience pays off.
 
 
I had seen the Letterpress machine from Quickutz at Hobby Lobby at least a couple of years ago. I thought it was pretty cool, but I did not have the budge to buy the whole kit and the accessories, so I did what I usually do...I waited :) I started looking on the clearance section at Hobby Lobby for accessories for it and guess what??? One day I found some accessories on clearance...
 
 
 
I found the Letterpress accessory tool kit, paper placement guides, work mat and a couple of inks...guess what? I bought it all :) A few weeks later, I went to the store again and I found some plates for $3.59. Now all I needed was the actual Letterpress kit, since I already own a Cuttlebug. So, I waited...and waited.... and waited...until...
 
 
The letterpress started kit was on clearance at Hobby Lobby for only $25.19! So, I bought it...well, actually my husband bought it for me!!! I am so excited about it!! I have used it one time and it works great! I plan to make some Christmas cards with it this year.
 
So my Letterpress kit includes the following items:
 
-Letterpress started kit: regular price $69.99 on clearance for $25.19
-Letterpress accessory tool kit: regular price $29.99 on clearance for $7.75
-Work mat: regular price $14.99 on clearance for $5.39
-Letterpress ink: regular price $ 41.94 on clearance for $10.32
-Paper placement guides: regular price $ 13.98 on clearance for $ $4.03
4 Letterpress printing plates: regular price $99.96 on clearance for $17.96
 
A very complete package Letterpress $256.87 for only $ 70.64
 
Here is the Mix & Match Video for this post

 
  
I am very happy about being able to get a Letterpress kit!
 
Comment below if have any tips on the Letterpress :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment