Friday, August 30, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Summer Clothes For Less

 
 
For today's Thrifty Thursday, I want to show you a couple of Summer outfits that I bought at JCPenny last week. Remember from my last post, you should buy clothes in the off season, well...Summer is almost over and the stores are already cleaning out their shelves to prepare for Fall/Winter, so I was lucky enough to find some shorts and shirts to wear this summer!
 
 
 
 
 
Shorts: Xersion - regular price $10 on clearance for $4.99
Shirts: Joe Express - regular price $8 on clearance for $3.99
$$ Explanation for 2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts:
 
Subtotal: regular price $36.00 on clearance for $17.96 plus tax = $19.44
 
Total: $19.44
 
So I got 2 summer outfits (2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts) for a total of $19.44, which is an average of $4.86 per clothing item. Not bad! :)
 
 
Let me know, on the comments below, what you have gotten on sale this week.
I hope you join me next Thursday for Thrifty Thursdays or Monday for Mix & Match Mondays! :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment