Monday, September 2, 2013

Mix & Match Monday: Tim Holtz Retractable Knife & Paper Distresser


For today's Mix & Match Monday I am going to show you a couple of things I found at Hobby Lobby.
 



I had heard wonderful things about the Tim Holtz retractable craft knife and Tim Holtz brand in general. I had not had a chance to look for it at Hobby Lobby, so when I did, I actually found it on clearance for $2.15. I was so excited when I saw that it was 60% off! so I bought it :) If  you were to buy it on Tim Holtz website, the price is $6.29 so the one at Hobby Lobby was 65% off. I also realized that Hobby Lobby is always anywhere between 5% and 20% cheaper than buying new items online, so if there is a Hobby Lobby close to you, I highly recommend you go there first.



Then, on the same Clearance rack, I found this Thread Cutting Tool. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was ... It looks just like Tim Holtz paper distresser tool, so I bought it as well because it was only $1.07. It was also more than 60% off from its reagular price of $2.99. It you compare this tool with the original Tim Holtz tool, it was 80% off from the online price of $6.29 and 78% off from Hobby Lobby price of $4.99.






So in other words, my Mix & Match Tim Holtz Tools include: Tim Holtz Craft Knife and Tim Holtz paper distresser like tool for $3.22 which is 70% off if I would have bought these items at regular price at Hobby Lobby and 75% off if I would have bought them online.
Anyway...I am very excited about these tools. I will use them sometime soon and I will let you know how they work!
 
Here is my YouTube video about this post :)




Leave a comment if you have any questions about this products.
 
Have you found a good deal at Hobby Lobby recently? Let me know :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment