This is my favorite dessert! My grandmother and my mom used to make it for me all the time. It is easy and so yummy!!!
Apples and Cream
Ingredients: (4 servings)
- 3 Red Apples
- 4oz Mexican Style sour cream ("Lala" brand)
- 2 tbs of sugar (you can add more or less)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
1. Peel apples
2. Remove core and cut in small cubes
3. Place cream in a bowl and mix in sugar.
4. Combine cream and apples
5. Stir in walnuts
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve
That is it!! You now have a very quick and easy dessert :) Enjoy!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a comment if you made this dessert at home and let me know what you tought about it :)