Monday, September 16, 2013

Quick Dessert: Apples and Cream

 
 
We were out of town this past week, so I was not able to post my usual Mix & Match Monday nor Thrifty Thursdays :( but I am posting a very quick dessert recipe for you guys to enjoy this week :)

This is my favorite dessert! My grandmother and my mom used to make it for me all the time. It is easy and so yummy!!!



Apples and Cream

Ingredients:  (4 servings)

- 3 Red Apples
- 4oz Mexican Style sour cream ("Lala" brand)
- 2 tbs of sugar (you can add more or less)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)

Instructions:

1. Peel apples
2. Remove core and cut in small cubes
3. Place cream in a bowl and mix in sugar.
4. Combine cream and apples
5. Stir in walnuts
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve
 
 
That is it!! You now have a very quick and easy dessert :) Enjoy!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Leave a comment if you made this dessert at home and let me know what you tought about it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment