Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays: Gym Clothes

 
I have been wanting to get motivated to exercise...I know I should look at the mirror and get motivated :) but it is very hard to do. House work, homeschooling, moving, packing, cooking, etc... takes away the motivation to get up even earlier to exercise. Anyway...I heard somewhere that some times the way you dress helps you to motivate yourself to get up and exercise, so I decided to go to Kolh's and find something that is cute and good to exercise in.
 
This is what I found:
 
 
 
- Apt. 9 gray tank top regular price $18.00 on clearance for $1.80
 
- Simply Vera: Vera Wang pink leggings regular price $36.00 on clearance for $3.60 
 
 
 
$$ Explanation
 
Subtotal: regular price $54.00 on clearance for $5.40 plus tax $.46
 
Total: $5.86
 
So, I got one cute exercise outfit for a total of $5.86, which is an average of $2.93 per clothing item. Not bad! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now all I need is to find an exercise routine to wear my new outfit. I will post more about this in a later post.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
What have you found at Kolh's recently?
 
Leave a comment and let me know how you exercise :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment