Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays: Jeans


Today's Thrifty Thursday is about jeans.
 
I took my car to have the battery checked at Sears and while I was there, they gave me a $5 off of a $25 purchase. I decided to see if they had any good deals. Since I am a member of their reward points program I had some that I needed to use soon.  My Dad mention the other day that he needed to buy some jeans so I decided to look for some while I was there. This is what I found:
 
 
 


I found 3 pairs of jeans.
 
Lee Brand Jeans Black regular price $36.00 on clearance for $9.99
 
Lee Brand Jeans Dark Blue regular price $36.00 on sale for $27.99
 
Levi Brand Jeans Blue regular price $58.00 on clearance for $19.97
 
 
 
 

$$ Explanation:
 
Subtotal: regular price $130.00 on clearance/sale for $57.95 minus $5 (coupon) minus $6.45 (reward points) plus tax $3.84
 
Total: $50.33
 
So, for $50.33, I got my dad 3 pair of jeans for $16.77 each.

Not bad at all!!! Jeans are always so expensive, so these were very good prices!
 
Comment below if you have any questions or if you have gotten a good deal at Sears recently.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment