Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SAVE MONEY WITH HEB MEAL DEALS PLUS IBOTTA



I love shopping at HEB! They carry everything I can think of and always have excellent deals. Coupons or not, I always get what I need for a very good price. 

I wanted to let you guys know about HEB MEAL DEALS. 

Have you heard of the HEB MEAL DEALS? They are great deals to prepare a full meal. Usually a main dish and a side item. You save a ton of money by buying the items they indicate to buy and getting 5 or so extra items for FREE. 

This is how it works:

Thru 08/04/15 if you buy 2 Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey, 93% Lean, 16 oz. 

You get 5 items for FREE:

HEB organics mustard 9oz.
Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning 2.75 oz.
 2L 7up soda
HEB Hamburguer Buns 8ct.
HEB Sweet Potato Fries, 20oz. 

Is this MEAL DEAL worth it??? Let see.

ITEMS REQUIRED:
Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey $3.42 x 2 = $6.84

FREE ITEMS:
HEB Organics Mustard $1.50
Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning $1.00
7up 2L $1.77
Hamburger Bun $1.78
Sweet Potato Fries $2.78

Total = $15.67 for only $6.84
only 86 cents per MEAL!

Not bad for a healthy turkey sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. We will be eating this soon! :)

Would you like to get this deal for less? 

Well, there is a way...have you heard of IBOTTA?

IBOTTA is an app that you download, answer a couple of questions about a product you purchased, upload your receipt and you earn money. 

This week, IBOTTA had a rebate on this particular ground turkey and also the Grill Mates Seasoning. 
So, I uploaded my receipt and I received $1.75!

So this MEAL DEAL was only: $5.09 making it .64 cents per MEAL!

What a deal!

Let me know if you like HEB MEAL DEALS or if you have any questions. 

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment